If you couldn't tell cooper is sick
Hapy Birthday, Kara!!!!!Yeah, Coop looks like he doesn't feel good. I am sorry they are sick. Hope your day was a good one! Love Momma D.
Happy Birthday Karass! We love ya! We hope you had a good one! Sorry your kiddies are sick on your birthday!! ps. Your child on ibprofen(sp?) is something one must experience in person.
I hope you had a fun day!! That is so cute that Tim and the kids woke you up with their hats on and gave you breakfast!!!
Happy Late Birthday! we hope you had a nice day!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If you couldn't tell cooper is sick
Hapy Birthday, Kara!!!!!
Yeah, Coop looks like he doesn't feel good. I am sorry they are sick. Hope your day was a good one! Love Momma D.
Happy Birthday Karass! We love ya! We hope you had a good one! Sorry your kiddies are sick on your birthday!!
ps. Your child on ibprofen(sp?) is something one must experience in person.
I hope you had a fun day!! That is so cute that Tim and the kids woke you up with their hats on and gave you breakfast!!!
Happy Late Birthday! we hope you had a nice day!
Post a Comment