Today in Cooper's Preschool they talked about Martin Luther Kings "I have a dream speech". I opened up Cooper's backpack and found his wish of what he wants to be when he grows up. Not a Doctor, Lawyer or Fireman. Not even a scientist or animal rescuer. No - he wants to be a Garbage Truck Driver! I cracked up thinking about what his teachers thought when he said that. What a silly boy!
8 comments:
That is too funny! I am suprised being a Brezoff Boy he didnt say he wanted to work for Clark!
That is funny. His drawings are hilarious.
That job could potentially make him a lot of Money!!!
Then I wouldnt have to support him!!
He sure does love his Trucks!! That is great!
Love it! You have no idea the things he may be telling his teachers. Chelli used to tell the biggest whoppers to her kindergarten teacher. I told the teacher, I won't believe what she tells me if you won't believe what she tells you. hahah
Hilarious! I'm sure Max wants to be the same thing!
That's so cute!!! I can't wait for Abby to start pre-school in the Fall. However, GD's comment makes me a little nervous because I don't know what she'll say or do while she's away.
I think he could be the best darn garbage truck driver that there is was!! Go for it Coop.
Isn't it great that we live in a country where you can choose what you do for a living!
Post a Comment