I was grocery shopping today at Smiths when some magnetic force pulled me to the candy area. (Who knows how that happened) There in front of me was my biggest chocolate weakness. Cadbury's Mini Eggs!! They only come out once a year around Easter. I promise this will be the only bag I will purchase. Otherwise, I will eat them all day every day. Yummy. (By the way, my kids dressed themselves this afternoon :)
FUN FOOD FIND
I was shopping at Costco and came across these sweet potato sticks. I am always on the lookout for something healthy that my kids will eat, so I thought I would give them a try. Today Cooper had a couple of friends over so I whipped these out with some ranch and set them on the table to see what would happen. They ate everything off of the plate!!! Even Cooper who constantly tells me "I hate Vegetables, hot dogs will make me grow strong." ate a bunch. They were really good just eaten raw. They tasted like really sweet carrots. They cost about $4.50 for a huge bag, well worth it because they are cut and peeled and ready to eat. Yea Costco!
9 comments:
Mmmmmmmm....I bet those would make good sweet potato fries!
Oh...Cadbury Mini Eggs are one of my favorites! I usually buy a few bags and freeze them:)Yum! Great Costco find too...what did we ever do before Costco!?!?!
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Chocolate crack eggs
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Chocolate crack eggs
HAHA awesome pic. I witnessed these chillin's clothing. Pretty hilarious. Those eggs are 2die4. haha. "Cut It Out".
Anyway those sound interesting. McCools in Layton has amazing Sweet Potatoe Fries. yammy:)
Wow...that's awesome! I will have to pick them up! Thanks for the tip!
Oh my yes...I told myself I couldn't buy the yummy eggs this year!! I will eat a bag a day if I do...no lie.
Also..I will for sure try the sweet potatoe sticks..yum! Thanks!
thoes eggs are like crack for Bryan he is a major junkie this time of year. Gotta love an addict!
HA HA HA I just saw his post about crack eggs too funny!!
Post a Comment