THAT IS THE TRIPPIEST PICTURE EVER!! Holy crap. It took me forever to figure out where the puzzle started and carpet was. weeeird. haha..I am so sorry
Yeah that sucks! At least they're cute!
oh that is not nice! my kids would not have left it just laying on the floor I would have found it all over the house! So sorry!!
Dang! Too bad! Sorryp.s. I love your song playlist
Oh...that stinks! Guess I won't ask how the puzzle is coming along!
Oh NO! But really...you and Tim were crazy for thinking about it! But I have to say I admire your ambition!
Puzzles are just so intriguing to children. When it is in front of them for days on end, the temptation is just too much.Sorry it got ruined. Try again in one year.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
THAT IS THE TRIPPIEST PICTURE EVER!! Holy crap. It took me forever to figure out where the puzzle started and carpet was. weeeird.
haha..I am so sorry
Yeah that sucks! At least they're cute!
oh that is not nice! my kids would not have left it just laying on the floor I would have found it all over the house! So sorry!!
Dang! Too bad! Sorry
p.s. I love your song playlist
Oh...that stinks! Guess I won't ask how the puzzle is coming along!
Oh NO! But really...you and Tim were crazy for thinking about it! But I have to say I admire your ambition!
Puzzles are just so intriguing to children. When it is in front of them for days on end, the temptation is just too much.
Sorry it got ruined. Try again in one year.
Post a Comment