Friday, February 15, 2008

Thingy of the week

Does your hair look like this after blowdrying? (mine really does, there was no ratting involved)
About a year ago, I purchased my Chi flat iron. I was so stupid not to do it sooner. The difference I saw between the Chi and the other flat irons I had been using was amazing. It gets super hot really really fast and straightens with one swoop. It is not cheap though. I got it at a heavy discount for $100.00, so it was definately a splurge. I love it!!!


Work it, Work it!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they truly are amazing. I would recommend them to everyone out there. You can even curl your hair with them :)

Chelli said...

I love my Chi! It truely is amazing! Good pick!

Lindsey said...

wwwooo hoo!
Yes I have learned recently how to spiral curl your hair with mine. I love my chi too! Mine is silver with Rinestones haha. I like the blue one.

Deanie said...

Kara, you are a nut. Did you get paid for the commercial?

Anonymous said...

Kara, Trust me, my curly muff is just as bad!!! I feel for you and agree that the Chi has changed my life!!! I just wished I used it more!

ps I am not very good at the curling though. I actually really suck at it, I wish Kristin would come over and do it to me!

Pam said...

I guess I will have to fork over $100 bucks and get one...maybe my girls will give it to me for my birthday???

Nick & Alyson said...

I absolutely love this product! I actually used mine to curl my hair for Prom....it was amazing!

Angee said...

I'll say it again, "I love thingy of the week."

Thanks for the help with the templates. I have a cute new one now. Gracious. (I would email you a thanks, but this is the only way I know how to get in tough with you. :)

Anonymous said...

Kara...you make me laugh! I've always wanted a CHI but have never splurged for one yet! Did you know Target had CHI's last year for $100 I almost bought one and kick myself I didn't. My hair dresser said Target wasn't supposed to be selling them, had to pull them from their shelves and have a lawsuit against them now!

Amee said...

Kara, I totally look just like this when I blowdry my hair. Thank goodness for the CHI!!!!