I have had some major blog slackage lately. Sorry. I have no excuses. My life just isn't very interesting at the moment.
Anyway........ Today I went to one of my favorite stores - Kid to Kid. It is a consignment shop for kids clothes, toys, shoes, etc. I got all of these Gap and Old Navy things for only $25.00. That averages about $4.15 an item. CRAZY! I don't care if they are used because I can't stand to pay the $15-20 an item that the big stores usually charge. I'm a sale rack kind of girl.
Anyway........ Today I went to one of my favorite stores - Kid to Kid. It is a consignment shop for kids clothes, toys, shoes, etc. I got all of these Gap and Old Navy things for only $25.00. That averages about $4.15 an item. CRAZY! I don't care if they are used because I can't stand to pay the $15-20 an item that the big stores usually charge. I'm a sale rack kind of girl.
Here are a couple pics of the kiddos being cute. They love dancing to the singing on American Idol. They go crazy!
9 comments:
I love that she plays dress up she is a doll. I bet cooper rocks that Guitar hero. You & Tim are so funny with the Guitar Hero. I :)
Kara Thanks for making me feel good about my guitar hero skills... haha.
I am so impressed with your shopping, you always find GREAT deals! some day you will teach me the ways of a great shopper!
Definitely bargins! Love the photos...the cutest kids ever.
I am a little meloncoly[sp?] as I was looking at the blog "Unchained Melody" came on and it is so sad I just heard on the news that Patrick Swazey had pancreatic cancer. That is not too good as it is a short time death sentence [according to the news].
I can't hear that song without thinking of him.
I know...so sad. He is in my favorite movie "Dirty Dancing". "Never put Baby in a corner".
I can just see Kara watching "Dirty Dancing" over and over. Did you have to hide from your parents? My parents wouldn't let me watch "Threes Company" so I would watch it on a TV downstairs.
Don't tell me you have 2 guitars...
I love a good deal too even though I will pay full price also. Miriam told me about Patrick Swazye on my way home from school today and I was devestated! I love "Dirty Dancing" as well.
I don't remember not ever being able to watch "Dirty Dancing", but "Beverly Hills 90210" was a definite No No....we sure were sneaky!
Oh yea!!! 2 Guitars! The songs were way too long to wait for the person to finish before it was your turn. I'm sure our craze will be over soon.
We watched Dirty Dancing at my Aunt Elizabeths when we slept over. Ahh Memories.
Good job for getting lots of fun deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your kids are the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)
Help. It's 10:00pm on Friday and I don't have a thingy of the week...
Post a Comment