I guess I will join the blogging world again. Sorry. I haven't been myself lately. Will try harder :)
Anyway....today was the day for Sophie's dental work. We dropped Cooper off at Grandma Deanie's (thanks) and headed to Primary Children's Hospital. Everything went smoothly with the paperwork and they moved us through very quickly.
Here's our girl posing (of course) in the checkup room. She got to wear these ultra hip pj's. She still worked it.
Here she is in the area outside the O.R. She was throwing a fit because her tummy was so hungry.
She was so funny when they started the gas anesthesia. She didn't want to breath in the mask at first. She took a couple breaths and that was it. She then started to look at the Dr. with googly eyes and was gigling like crazy. Then she zonked. Here she is after the procedure giving Dad a high five. She had to drink 4 ounces of juice before she could leave. That wasn't a problem - she downed it in 30 seconds flat.
On the way home she started begging for food so we stopped at KFC and got her mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese. She ate both of them in the car and was so happy.
It's done. We're relieved. And she doesn't have a grill. Hooray!! (You do get a little sparkle when she smile big though)
Thank you to everyone who helped out, called, came over, etc. We really appreciated it and it made Sophie's day. You all are the best!!
10 comments:
Yeah Sophie!! You are such a big girl....already getting cavities filles. You are growing up so quickly.
I'm glad everything went great and that she is doing good.
Glad that everything went ok.
I am so happy everything went well. Natalie has sported thoes same hip jammies a few times! Gotta love it! The fact that she giggled made me laugh what a sweet heart!
I think I checked your blog probably 12 times today I was getting frustrated. haha.
I"m so glad it went well. IT was fun to hang out with Cooper on my lunch break he is funny! I was getting a nervous stomach about Sophie all morning. What a freaking relief. I adore her poses. I am assuming she had to fast before this whole thing? Poor baby! We're so happy you're all good now Sophie!
Love you.
Yeah, glad your back! Why haven't you been feeling yourself? :)
Glad that stress is over with...that would be really stressing me out!
Love how she poses...what a cutie!
We are so happy it went so well! She is such a big girl and handled it well. James wore similar pj's from the hospital too. How could you ever forget them. We love our Sophie!
So glad that is over and it went so well. I am amazed how super she came out of the anesthetic.
She was so happy and cute when I brought Coop back. Cooper was a sweet boy for me. We had fun.
Glad everything went so well! We'll have to come over and see those sparkly teeth:)
Glad everything went so well! We'll have to come over and see those sparkly teeth:)
I'm so glad all went well. She was out with Dad when I came by and she looked great. She is very proud of her shiny new teeth, and no doubt she will be able to eat without pain now.
Maybe she won't be so picky about eating!
Post a Comment