I was at my sister Kristen's wedding shower last week and my Aunt Kalyn served this. I took one sip and was sold. It is soooo good. It even beats out my fav Rasberry Ice. It is the Cherry Pomegranate Immunity flavor. Mmmmmmmm
*
BTW - You all should check out Kalyn's recipe site. She makes the yummiest food. She served my favorite recipe (rosemary mustard grilled chicken) at the shower. You can check her out here

5 comments:
Yummy!!
Sounds like a good flavor!
Isn't that just the best Crystal Light flavor ever! It does make your lips red though! One night my neighbor came over when I'd been thinking it and she said "What's all over your mouth?"
Hey, thanks for the link too!
That chicken sounds super yummy! I will be checkin' out that website. Love finding out good new Crystal Light flavors too...thanks:)
Her blog IS badness I love looking at it. Yeah that stuff is absolutely fantastic. I was happy when you shared it with us. hahah...
Post a Comment