Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sophie did this all by herself

I thought this was too funny. I had no idea she recorded this or knew how to do it.

11 comments:

Nick & Alyson said...

That's awesome! She is definitely going to be a photographer someday.

Tooele Brezoff said...

Too funny!
were you sleeping off a hang over Tim? that is what Bryan is like after a late night at the clubs!

Lindsey said...

She sounds SO cute. Holy Crap! That is totally awesome...she knows how to get into my phone & take pictures too. I am surprised at how well they remember how to do stuff. Good post Kara.

Pam said...

That is so awesome! I sure wish Cooper would not have interrupted her...it could have been really great hearing the dialog she would have with her dad.

Way to go Soph!

Chelli said...

That is awesome! She is a smartie pants!

Anonymous said...

Yeah that is pretty funny!

The Biblers said...

That is too funny - I love how when Dads are babysitting that means it is nap time!

Britney said...

So funny!

Draper's said...

wow! That is impressive. Are you coming to the reunion? Hopefully I will see you there. Mo

Anonymous said...

That's too funny Kara! Your kids always make me laugh:)

Deanie said...

Kara, "Thingy of the week"????
Pics of the camping trip? Latest of Coop and Sopha? ?????