We had a great week! We started off on Wednesday at the Bountiful Parade. It was sooooo hot.
The kids loved it. Cooper's favorite part was the hot rod that blew fire and Sophie loved the miniature horses.
On the 24th we went to the carnival at the Bountiful park. It was extra hot as well.
That night the kids and I went with my parents camping up at Z-park.
Cooper loved digging gopher holes, going to the river and eating smores.
On friday we went to East Canyon for the day. We were at the beach for 6 1/2 hours. I am so sunburned.
My Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mark came up that afternoon with their jet skis and Cooper was in heaven. He wanted to ride them every chance he got. He said that uncle Mark let him drive it himself and he thought that was so cool. Sophie even joined in and had a ride with Aly. It was a fun day.

9 comments:
Looks like a long and really fun weekend! Did they toss candy? I heard Bountiful stopped doing that party poopers! The sugar cookie photo is funny cute kiddie!
Bryan is taking the girls camping in 2 weeks so we will see how they do. I think Natalie will love it I dont know about Addy.
The Parade was fun, but wow were we all sweaty!
I wish I would have come to east canyon!
All of these were FUN times. It is great to make fun memories of family things together. Looking at the picture, now I know why that right knee got sunburned....I thought I was in the shade!
Thanks for letting us share these fun times with you.
Looks like a sweet time! I love all the pictures!
Didn't you put sunscreen on? I mean I got color, but I wasn't extremely burnt and I only wore SPF 4!! It was very fun and Sophie loved riding on "the boat".
Glad you had such a blast! Cooper is such a great little swimmer!
FUN!
Remember our fireworks last year? I hope you guys miss us :)
The first picture is a really cute family photo!! I am thinking it might be your next Christmas card.
Wow...looks like you guys have been having some good old FUN!
Post a Comment