I love it!! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the picture. He definitely was trying to entertain himself, as the soccer was totally boring for him. Funny you can't get much more action than a soccer game played by 5 year olds---especially when only 6 players show up to play.
What a great and funny kid! That is a great picture! I love his 1st day of Kindergarten pic too! What a cute kid and I can't believe he is old enough to go to school! I still remember when you called me to tell me you just had him! Cute blog! Love ya Jen
8 comments:
I laughed out loud both times I saw this picture!
I love it!
Ha ha! It was funny! He was in his own little world out there.
I wish I could hear what he was thinking..what transformer he was right then.
I love it!! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the picture. He definitely was trying to entertain himself, as the soccer was totally boring for him. Funny you can't get much more action than a soccer game played by 5 year olds---especially when only 6 players show up to play.
That is the best soccer picture I have ever seen! It does say it all.
You rock Cooper...
What a great and funny kid! That is a great picture! I love his 1st day of Kindergarten pic too! What a cute kid and I can't believe he is old enough to go to school! I still remember when you called me to tell me you just had him! Cute blog! Love ya Jen
I laughed out loud when I saw this!
Post a Comment