Prove it then! What is the deal? Kara quit blogging and has found FACE BOOK. So I wouldn't expect to see any thing of the week for a while. She might as well call it "thing of the quarter". Or biannual blog entry.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah they are freaking cute. Look at their matching croc's! Um.. yeah no more blogging for her I think.
Oh my, I hope Kara hasn't quit blogging. I had big plans to get her an advertising contract! Seriously, I like reading her posts on the blog much more than on Facebook!
But agreed, the kids are indeed very cute!
love this picture. They are freakin cute!!
Very, very cute picture..I love you Coop and Soph!!!
Please come back....you don't write on my facebook page.
Come back Kara! I miss you! :)
And yes, your kids are pretty dang cute!
Yeah, talk about cute.........my grand's are the cutest. No Battle
I must admit Brezoff kids are cute!
Kara thank you so much for putting a link to my apron blog! it really means alot!!
Post a Comment