Our little Quinny is here! On Thursday the 15th around 5pm I started to have some contractions. They weren't too bad, but were consistant. I went to dinner with my Mom and sisters and had contractions throughout. They were joking that I would have the baby at Texas Roadhouse. I kept thinking they were Braxton Hicks because I have never gone into labor on my own. I was planning on getting induced on the 26th so this threw me for a loop. Anyway...I went home and Tim made me go in to the Hospital. I thought I would be sent home. I hadn't mentally prepared for it. We got there at midnight and when they checked me I was dialated to an 8! I begged for an epidural. I got one, they broke my water, and she was born with one push at 2:40am. She weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long. Not bad for 2 1/2 weeks early. We are so excited to have her. She has been a great baby so far.

Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
She is so cute! And that picture of Tim is AWESOME!!!
No question about it, that Tim is a keeper! Love all the photos of everyone holding her!
HA HA! That pic of Tim. That is so funny. She is so cute!!
Grandma loves her too!!
She is so dang adorable!! I love her! You and Timmy did good! Plus...that's how I remember Tim in the morning too. Don't breath near him while he is eating his cereal!!
She is darling! We look forward to seeing her in person!! Love the cheekies!!
She is so precious! I think I need to come see her again.
She's darling! She looks like a Brezoff!
So sorry that my congrats are so late!! I think she is super adorable!! I have to say I was laughing OUT LOUD so hard when I read about Tim and the OJ and smelling salts...our little wimpy men!! :)
Hello Cooper and Sophie! She looks JUST like them! LOVE it!
Congrats! Glad she's here safe.
mmm Texas Roadhouse...cute baby too
What a cutie and oh so much hair! She looks like she fits in your family! Congrats on number three! Your other two are getting so big and so darling! Jen
Post a Comment