I missed my "thingy" last week so today I will tell you about 2 fast food finds.
The new sweet pork burrito at Taco Time is my new favorite. They take a flour tortilla and stuff it with sweet shredded pork, seasoned rice, black beans, cheese and sour cream. Oh my it is so tasty. Sweet pork is one of my all time favorite foods so this item was heaven sent :)
(BTW - I discovered while writing this post that I type in prok every time I mean to type pork...I guess I don't type that word very often)
The *Go Wraps* at Wendys are so good. They are a million times better than the snack wraps at McDonalds. The tortilla is so soft and the lettuce is so fresh and so clean clean. It comes in 3 different kinds. I get the grilled one if I'm being good, the homestyle if I'm being bad, and if I am really naughty I go for the spicy chicken. They are all really good.

3 comments:
I haven't tried any of these, but I plan to in the future. They all sound delicious.
You're trading in McDonalds for Wendy's?
I haven't had a chance to try either one of those yet! Looking forward to it. Good finds Karabien
I love the "go wraps" at Wendy's and DQ has a great wrap too! YUM!
Post a Comment